Google+

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Workshop Demo Art

You may have wondered what I worked on while my workshop students painted their dot artwork. Well, here is the painting that I created while demonstrating my dot art techniques. No, it’s not quite finished. In fact I’m working in reverse process. Usually I add dots after establishing a background color. For the demonstration I wanted to duplicate the way I had the artists working – at least try to do so. Many of them did do a background first in my second workshop.

When I finish it, I will post a photo. In the meantime check out other pieces I started during demonstrations on my demo art blog. These are the ones I finished. My process is not fast. I do not finish a whole piece during a demonstration.


acrylic on canvas, 3.875" x 5.875"

No comments:

Post a Comment