Google+

Monday, November 05, 2007

Bubble In

It was the last school day of the 2004 - 2005 Year. Actually, it wasn’t even a whole day. The last morning of the school year is set aside for recognizing teacher years of service, retirements and accomplishments. Homeroom teachers stuff envelopes with report cards. Lastly is checkout. That means having all the different departments sign off that keys were turned in, paperwork turned in, etc.

While waiting for all activities to conclude I sketched this. It is also in keeping with the testing bubble sheet theme - see previous post. I drew the circles. Then some I filled in and some I erased. One of my fellow teachers glanced over and expressed disappointment that I wasn’t doing something pretty. I’m just glad I had my sketchbook handy for drawing.


graphite on paper, 5.5" x 8.5"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really have use the dotted template really well, it suites your name lot.

    I will visit this page often, keep the site up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things in my life just fall into place, i.e., this template. I just have to be vigilant enough to notice.

    Thank you for your enthusiasm. More art is in progress. I’m currently working on batch 3 and generating ideas for batch 13. So there are a lot of pieces in the pipeline.

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete