Google+

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ow

When I first started blogging back in October of 2005, I looked at a number of blogs including the ones on the Blogger’s Top Ten List. It was at that time I first encountered Google Video and became excited about the videos that were uploaded. Soon I was creating blogs to highlight videos I found. For these blogs I used a design called “Moto” which came in three versions: “Son of Moto,” “Mr. Moto” and “Ms. Moto” – green, gray and pink respectively


acrylic on canvas, 5" x 5"

This painting has to do with my enthusiasm for video online when I started blogging. While working with my own design, I combined the colors from the “Moto” designs. In making this painting I am highlighting a shift that occurred in my online experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting contrast between bright color & grayness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lana:

    This one took some thought, but I'm pleased with the results.

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete