Google+

Thursday, April 15, 2010

ze

The idea for my final piece, in this batch, came from the light on my external hard drive. When I turn off the ceiling light, the blue light haunts my computer room. When I first purchased the drive, its blue light distracted me. It has taken some for me to get used to it.


acrylic on canvas, 5" x 5"

Again I began with a diamond shape on my canvas. I painted it blue surrounded by a darker blue. I then played with variations of light and dark blue to create the beams of light emanating from the center of my design. And thus, I conclude the “e” Reaction Series.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one. I can see the light coming out from the center. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy:

    Thank you very much! : )

    I'm happy to know the effect worked.

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete