Google+

Friday, November 14, 2008

Seis

Well, here is the third painting I finished for the Poydras Home Art Show. It is the most experimental of the three. Again the background color was a challenge. What colors would pop? What colors would need altering to pop? As for how I will proceed after this painting, I’m not sure. I need to get back to my smaller paintings for a while. After all, they have been more popular. The other day I brought this one and “Cinco” over to Ele to hang on the wall.


acrylic on canvas, 20" x 20"

I do have three more canvases, this size, in the beginning stages. Another three are waiting for me to begin work on them. In the meantime I decided to name this group of paintings “Numeros.” It seemed a logical enough title for
this series.

4 comments:

  1. That is lovely, Mo. It brings to my mind autumn leaves. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. daisy:

    Thank you. : D

    Falling leaves, eh? I wonder what other interpretations I'll get this time. : D

    'Hope you have a great weekend too. : )

    Mo : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. Quite dynamic/kinetic. Makes me think of colorful lizards for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lana:

    Thank you. : )

    Leaping lizards, hunh? : P

    Mo : D

    ReplyDelete