Google+

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Dot Art Hands On Workshop

This past Thursday I conducted a “hands on” workshop with my fellow artists of ARTinA (Art in Algiers). First I discussed the artists that influenced my dot art and then showed some examples of my completed works. Next I demonstrated how to use wood dowels with cotton to paint different patterns. After that, all of us painted on small canvases that were provided for the workshop.

Tropical Storm Humberto brought rain Thursday, but the sky cleared up by early evening. I shot some pictures just before the meeting. An overcast sky gave way to a beautiful sunset.









4 comments:

  1. wow, thats really awesome. Its a beautiful form of art. I just landed on your blog today and see, I got to learn such a wonderful thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. 'Hope you continue to visit. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how awsome is this I am so into this stuff great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your enthusiasm for my work and my blog. : )

    Feel free to browse my other blogs located in the left column. I’m always adding new posts.

    ReplyDelete