Google+

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

op

In June of 2006 a friend from Arizona visited me at the Friends of Rivertown Fine Art Gallery in Kenner, Louisiana. She brought me a gift. It was a metal lizard that had dots on it. She had seen it and thought of me and my artwork. Well, it hangs prominently in the powder room of my home.



Well naturally I had to make a painting to remember the occasion. Sure I have the lizard, but I wanted to make a dot painting too. I decided to just work from memory since I wanted to make a painting my way. Keeping the spirit the object I created the painting below.


acrylic on canvas, 5" x 5"

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this one! The contrast is great.
    Sorry I've been AWOL--I'm playing tour guide for a Canadian friend lately. Things will be back to normal later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lana:

    Thank you.

    Have fun being a tour guide.

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete