Google+

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Diez

When I painted the next three is the "Numeros" Series,  I again changed up my design. This time I was inspired by one my “5 x 5” paintings that I painted 2010. Below is the first one of this trio.

acrylic on canvas, 20" x 20"

Here is the painting, "te," that inspired the three paintings. I used it as a launching point and then followed my intuition from there. As in my previous “Numeros” paintings, I used a pastel palette.

acrylic on canvas, 5" x 5"

2 comments:

  1. These are nice, Mo. So many dots! I don't know how you do this without going cross-eyed from looking at dots all the time. I wonder how many dots you have made over the years. Seems like it would have to be millions! haha! Hope you have a good week ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy:

    Thank you. : )

    I don't paint the dots all at once. Breaks are very necessary!

    Sorry, I don't count the dots. I'm just happy to complete the paintings. : D

    You have a good week too.

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete