Google+

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

"e" Series Action

The photos below are not new. They are photos of my 5” x 5” canvases with a first coat of paint. Some were completed in the group I call “e” Series Reaction. The rest are waiting to become “e” Series Action. It seemed only natural that I keep pairing two titles that go together, somehow.

Whereas the first half has a diamond design, the second half is quartered – divided into four parts. Well, at least that’s my plan. Who knows what will happen in my process. At this point I'm ready to dive in and see where this batch takes me.

The themes in these future paintings still involve events from 2007. Apparently that year was more visually stimulating to me than others. Sure, I keep adding themes to my theme list, but my 2007 list is still longer. Enough already, I need to resume painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment