Google+

Monday, November 01, 2010

qo

AAA’s Tennessee tourist guide helped me locate some interesting restaurants during my stay in Memphis. One of the restaurants listed was Rook’s Corner located at a Hilton in the German Town area. The lobby of the hotel was very modern and striking. The corridor to the restaurant was painted yellow and included contemporary works of art. When I created this dot painting, I mimicked the curvy pattern and colors of the artworks I saw.


acrylic on canvas, 5" x 5"

2 comments:

  1. I love this one, Mo. Partly for the yellow background because it's my favorite color, but mostly because it just feels very cheerful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy:

    Thank you. : )

    I appreciate the "cheerful" sentiment. Yellow has been a favorite color for me in the past.

    Mo : )

    ReplyDelete