Google+

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Swimming Dots

In a follow up video I used the dots that were punched out the pastel colored sheets of paper. I sprinkled the dots into a large goldfish bowl filled with water. To add more light, I placed flash lights aimed at the bowl from the side. Then I shot video using my flipcam.

To make sure more dots appeared in the frame, I added more water to the bowl and stirred the water with my fingers. Eventually a large number of the dots circled the bowl. After editing the video in iMovie, I uploaded the footage to YouTube. Finally in Audio Swap, I searched for mellow music to reinforce the idea of the dots swimming.


2 min 17 sec

2 comments:

  1. Mo, you're so clever and so creative. I love both of your dot videos here, but especially like this swimming one. In a way they are kind of dancing in the water too. :D I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy:

      Thank you very much. : )

      So far I've gotten more feedback on "Interior." So, I really appreciate that you mentioned my "Swimming Dots" video.

      You have a wonderful weekend, too!

      Mo : )

      Delete