Google+

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

“a” Series Next Slide Show

So here’s a slide show I made for the second half of the “a” Series. I called the first half “Transition.” And after pondering a while, I decided to name the second half “Next.” The title sums up the theme of this group of dot paintings. This batch is not completed as I write this post; however, the slide show automatically updates as I upload new photos the file. So, eventually the slide show will display the entire set of paintings.

As I have done before, for the other batches, I will explain the origin of the imagery for each painting. These works are derived from my experiences from January through March of 2007. Also, I will discuss my process along the way. May I present to you the “a” Series Next.

2 comments:

  1. Mo, I loved watching that! Those are fantastic. My favorites were af and ag, but really they are all wonderful. I always leave with a smile on my face after seeing your work. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy:

    Thank you very much. Also, thank you for the great review on the Slide site.

    This group of paintings has a happier feel. I'm glad to know they made you smile.

    Mo : D

    ReplyDelete